Are you planning on taking a gap year or enjoy the flexibility of a contract role? Are you planning a trip and looking for a...
Customer Service Coordinator - Borehamwood - £9 per hour - Temporary to Permanent
Tate have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Services Representative for a well-recognised brand based in Borehamwood on a temporary basis.
This role would be suitable for a confident and motivated individual with outstanding customer services experience, exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
The main duties include:
- Day to day management of the administration relating to all customer issues
- Taking ownership of all ongoing customers' issues and will be responsible to allocate resources including contractors
- Log on system the results of all telephone calls and emails from Customers
- Preparing and issuing reports on a weekly basis
- Co-ordinate the scheduling of diaries
- Ensuring that scheduled works meeting the needs of customers
- Great communication and relationship skills
- Face to face, or telephone customer service experience
- Ability to work independently
- Able to demonstrate similar experience in previous role
We are looking for customer service coordinators who are passionate about giving the best service to our customers, in return for this you will work for a thriving company who are going through a really exciting period.
You will enjoy an hourly rate of £9 per hour and accrue holiday as you temp, along with access to other benefits. The working hours for this position are Monday - Friday 08.30am to 5pm.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.