** Technical Support Consultant for a Software Product ** IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWSUPTO £40K based in Exp We are looking for an experienced Technical Support...
We are seeking Slovakian speakers to join a team of online Social Media Moderators to work on a part time from home basis. Come work for one of the biggest and most successful companies in the world whilst using your Slovak language skills.
Your role will be responsible to grow the customer brand presence and add value across all social media channels within the Slovakian regions. You will be a pivotal part of the team and a main point of contact.
This role will be remote working from home and you will need to have your own laptop!
You will need to work moderation during Monday to Friday and on weekends.
Your role will involve the below;
- Monitor customer brands through a range of social media platforms
- Confidently respond verbally and in written form to customer enquiries
- Act as an expert, educate and inform and engage your customer
- Manager customer complaints and effectively resolve all concerns and issues
- Competently mine social media conversations and act appropriately and responsibly
- Confidentially manage a heavy workload including high levels of inbound queries
- You will need to report using tools to present quantitative analysis.
What you will possess;
- You MUST have experience in a similar online social media customer support role
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience and confident with all social media platforms i.e Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Attention to detail and have the ability to analyse quickly and efficiently
- Ideally experience in a similar online social media customer support role
- Ability to manage your own time and work independently
- Fluent in Slovak
We are looking for forward thinking, creative, innovative individuals who have an interest in the digital social media world and want to add value.
You will need to be flexible with the hours you can work.
The inviting hourly rate is £25p/h. Don't delay send your CV today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.