L & D Officer, Stevenage up to £30,000 pro rata + excellent benefits package (Part-time or term-time)An energetic and experienced individual is required to join...
L & D Officer, Stevenage up to £30,000 pro rata + excellent benefits package (Part-time or term-time)
An energetic and experienced individual is required to join a market leading business based in Stevenage. As an experienced Learning and Development Professional you will champion L & D in a truly people centric organisation. You will manage, develop and deliver blended training programs that meet the needs of both individuals and teams within this exciting organisation.
As L & D Officer you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Constructing and delivering the company induction program
- Completing organisational training needs analysis
- The design, development and delivery of rolling L&D plans
- Evaluating and reviewing training effectiveness
- The Creation and delivery of the internal people management program
- Designing and delivering internal e-learning solutions
- The development of the future leaders program
- Management of the L & D budget
The ideal Learning and Development Officer will need:
- Previous experience within a similar role within the private sector and/or the public sector
- Excellent knowledge of learning and development tools
- Demonstrable knowledge of coaching, mentoring and performance management techniques
- Ability to measure and assess employee training needs
- Experience of blending private and public sector practices
- Experience of working in a commercial environment and collaborating with a variety with stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Standard working days here are Monday to Friday, the right candidate can expect to receive a salary up to £30,000 pro rata for the part time hours agreed with you, plus a great benefits package.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.