Your Role/Essential SkillsResponsibility for proof reading, document production (including PowerPoint), drafting and/or reviewing client facing and third party documentation; andLiaising with the internal stakeholders,...
Your Role/Essential Skills
- Responsibility for proof reading, document production (including PowerPoint), drafting and/or reviewing client facing and third party documentation; and
- Liaising with the internal stakeholders, external counsel and other infrastructure functions such as compliance, tax and risk
- Legal qualification from the UK or equivalent commonwealth jurisdiction preferred but not essential, with experience of working in a top law firm and/or in-house with a top financial services organisation;
- Ability to work across a broad set of products and a willingness to broaden product knowledge; and
- Provides tailored, commercial advice and recommendations.
- Review contracts and commissions.
- Has a good understanding of key legal and non-legal risks, and partners with others to manage them and understands the internal and external business context.
- Able to communicate effectively and manage relationships with both colleagues and internal and external clients.
- Displays initiative and commitment, and builds trust, and builds strong relationships, especially with other colleagues in the Legal function.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.