Sales Administrator Chesham Up to £22,000 depending on experienceAre you an experienced Sales Administrator looking for a new challenge? This is an exciting opportunity to...
The venues are located in Central London and East London, and consist of music venues, pop up venues, restaurants and bars. The company prides itself on opening venues in locations that are on the up, taking over neglected sites and transforming them into quirky establishments that have a great ethos of serving great food and amazing drinks, with a backdrop of cutting edge DJ's and events. The busy Sales and bookings department are looking for a dynamic assistant to take on the bookings for 7 venues including a pop up space in Shoreditch.
- Extensive bookings and diary management for all the venues
- Cold calling potential clients
- Answering all calls and email enquiries
- Carry out BD to make sure the company are targeting the right places and demographics
- Upsell food and drink packages to maximise revenue
- Liase with venue managers and kitchen operators
- Follow up past and present customers experiences
- Assist with organising several festivals across East London
- Experience in sales or the sales environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to cold call and carry out business development
- Confident telephone manner is a must
- Ability to speak to a range of clients
This is a permanent role with a salary of £22,000 - £25,000.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.