Tate Mayfair are looking for a Hindi speaking Receptionist to work on a busy reception desk in the heart of Piccadilly for a very well-known...
Tate Mayfair are looking for a Hindi speaking Receptionist to work on a busy reception desk in the heart of Piccadilly for a very well-known global investment brand. They are looking for an experienced receptionist who can speak both English and Hindi for the Front of House position. The role is paying between £20-21,000 and are looking for candidates with reception experience.
Please see the job spec of the day to day duties below:
· Responsible for smooth running of reception and switchboard. Attending to the incoming and outgoing calls through the switchboard
· Reception duties, including receiving guests and ensuring that they are attended to, offering refreshments
· Ordering refreshments and catering for meetings and visitors
· Record keeping, Business Card cataloguing
· Assist with the maintenance of database
· Booking in appointments and organising meeting rooms accordingly
· To make sure the reception area is always kept neat, tidy and presentable for welcoming guests
· Receiving incoming mails/ couriers and handling outgoing mail
· Internal mail distribution as and when required
· Ordering transport/ courier as required and keeping a record for verification purposes when invoices are received
· Ordering office supplies and managing stationary cupboard
· Ensuring that corporate brochures are fully stocked on the Reception guest table
· Issue visitors passes when required
The ideal candidate must have:
· Experience on a busy reception
· Be fluent in both English and Hindi
· Well present
· Interested in working within a corporate environment
If you feel this role is suited to you, then please apply by attaching your CV in Word format for an immediate interview.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.