Sales AdministratorPermanentFull TimePermanent Welwyn Garden City£25,000 £30,000Benefits: Free Parking, Free Lunch, 30 days holiday including bank holidays.This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join...
Product Safety Administrator, near Hitchin, up to £25,000 + a great benefits
Are you an experienced business administration professional with excellent customer service skills? Have you previously worked in the NHS or within the medical profession? If the answer is yes to both of these questions then we have a great opportunity for a Product Safety Administrator to join a market leading organisation. The role, based just outside of Hitchin will involve joining a friendly and industrious team, where you will be responsible for managing customer feedback concerning the safety and quality issues of the company's products.
As the Product Safety Administrator you will be responsible:
- Logging and registering all inbound customer complaints/ feedback
- Ensuring customer feedback involving product safety or quality issues is reported effectively to the central customer complaints team
- Monitoring third party feedback databases to identify relevant safety issues
- Maintaining the organisations bibliographic database
- Maintaining the customer feedback database
- Production of summary customer feedback reports
- Administrative tasks relating to complaint correspondence
- Implementation of product safety monitoring processes
The ideal Product Safety Administrator candidate will need:
- To have strong organisational skills
- Previous experience of working within the NHS or medical profession (optional but not essential)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administration background
- Excellent customer service and complaint handing experience
Working Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 5:00, you can expect to receive a salary between £20,000 and £25,000 depending upon experience. This organisation also offers a great benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, free lunch, private health-care (linked to length of service), life insurance, and birthday and Christmas presents.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.