I am currently recruiting for various ad-hoc Reception positions in Reading. These are temporary Reception positions within different industries. Job Purpose:To provide an efficient...
Senior Receptionist - £30,000 - City of London
Senior Receptionist needed for a successful financial services firm based in the City - working in their beautiful open-plan corporate offices, you will be spearheading service in a team of two to ensure the day-to-day smooth running of the Reception area.
You must be an experienced Receptionist, familiar with managing a busy front of house desk and with a real passion for exuding service standards through your everyday work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day tasks to ensure the smooth operation of the Front of House area
- Guiding other receptionist to ensure the highest service standards are reached consistently
- Management of 20+ meeting rooms
- Setting up for company events, managing the logistics and registration for attendees
- Improving and revising processes; implementing new ideas to ensure the smooth operation of the reception desk
You must possess solid experience as a corporate receptionist, and be able to fit seamlessly into a fast-paced environment; priding yourself on exceptional service. The company itself is successful, friendly and offer a host of fantastic benefits with a competitive salary - apply now to be considered.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.