Our client a multinational company based in the Southampton area are currently looking to recruit an administrator to work within their busy postal department. This is an excellent opportunity to join a respected company that values their customers and staff and constantly strives for excellence. The role would suit someone who is highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
Role: Administrator Where: Southampton Salary: £18,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
- Registering and unpacking products that have been returned to the company
- Entering and updating customer details onto the system with accuracy
- Taking pictures of products and uploading onto the system
- Packing products ready to be posted out to customers
- Supporting with the distribution of internal post across the various departments
You will need:
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- The desire to maintain exceptional standards
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5 GCSE's including Mathematics and English
- Confident IT skills
The company offers an excellent range of benefits, training and development and has
on-site parking. If this role is of interest to you please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted