Legal Secretary Post Completions Assistant Residential Conveyancing £19,000-£26,000 Central Southampton.My client based across the south coast are looking for a post completions secretary to work...
Private Client Legal Secretary
Our lovely Winchester based client are looking for a professional and courteous Private Client Legal Secretary.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a private client legal secretary, with evidence of strong communication skills and accuracy, and who prioritises well and has great time management. Ideally you will be a strong team player who works well unsupervised, and works well collaboratively where needed, supporting other departments where need be.
Main Purpose of the Job: To assume responsibility to provide an excellent secretarial and administrative service to the fee earners and other departments where necessary.Responsibilities/ Duties include
- Working towards the departments objectives providing alignment with the firms overall strategic objectives.
- Types and collates correspondence and other documents from audio/digital dictation, amending and formatting documents quickly and accurately.
- Informs the client of progress on their matter as the fee earner directs.
- Carries out general administration tasks
- Renders bills as directed by the fee earner together with summary breakdowns
- Chases aged debt to the firm, and ensures payments to third parties (disbursements) are paid
- Diarise key dates in central department diary, fee earner task list, and fee earner personal diary and updates these when necessary.
- Maintains the fee earners diary, arranging appointments as necessary.
- Assists fee earner with time and case management.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.