AdministratorPay rate: £9.31p/hHours: 3 days a week (9am 5pm)We are currently recruiting for our client located in Eastleigh for a part-time administrator on a temporary...
Maternity leave contract available for a highly organised HR Administrator for up to ten months, starting Sept/October 2018.
This is a varied job, for you to be the admin support to a busy department of 3 HR professionals.
It's a pivotal, busy support role for the business, with deadlines and compliance and would suit a highly organised admin/secretary. HR experience is not necessary but would be helpful.
The ideal candidate will need to be pro-active, approachable and highly organised with exceptional communication skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external clients.
In this job you will be:
- Maintaining accurate records and maintaining the HR Databases
- Processing records for agency temp workers and checking invoices for payment
- Weekly management of Return to work submissions and arranging weekly Occupational Health appointments
- Conducting general inductions with new staff
- Preparing for monthly payroll, following up on queries, processing pro-rata calculations for leavers and new starters
- Generating and maintaining Personnel files in accordance with the Data Protection Act
- Minute Taking for meetings held by HR
This job will include full training.
Please use the APPLY button if you would like this opportunity.
Tate will contact you in 2 working days by phone or email.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.