Exciting opportunity for a qualified Digital Marketing Content Executive to join an established but expanding Digital Marketing Team.The role is a mix of sourcing and...
- Support the marketing manager fully in campaign planning and execution. This will have a focus on search, social media, email and content curation/development.
- Optimisation and innovation across channels and campaigns.
- Engagement with the brand to define Marketing Solutions.
- Analysis of channel performance and recommendations for future optimisation.
- SEO including content writing, link building and key word search
- Competitor analysis
- Experience in online acquisition channels
- Experience in digital technologies campaign development
- 2-3 years experience in paid social media, email and content development/curation
- Outstanding analytical skills
-An ambitious and creative candidate who can work in a fast paced environment
- A successful track record of successful campaign management and delivery
The salary is £27,000 and the job will be an immediate start. Please apply if you fit the above.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.