1st Line Support Engineer £25K-£26KGuildfordOur client is looking for a professional and driven Support Engineer to provide support and maintenance services to their customers.Responsibilities:Provide 1st-line...
**Software Engineer (Linux) Night Shift**
Our client is looking for an experienced Support Engineer to provide technical support and maintenance to all of their customers. This role is to cover the 4pm-12am shift to support their international customers, with some flexibility to the start time.
- Respond to customer requests for technical support services
- Troubleshoot customer technical issues (including analysing traces), ensuring that details are accurately logged in the ticket tracking system and that the Support SLA's are met
- Maintain appropriate communications with customer for all issues, managing the customer on escalation calls when required
- Perform customer patching and upgrades
- Create and distribute customer ESOWs
- Update internal documentation as and when required
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and trouble shooting skills
- High attention to detail
- Linux experience is essential
- Good working knowledge of TCP/IP networking and VOIP
- Creation and maintaining of VMs
- Good working knowledge of ISRs, SBCs and Nagios monitoring an advantage
- AWS experience an advantage
- ITIL experience
For further information on this role, please contact the Guildford branch on 01483 533707.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.