IT SUPPORT ANALYSTON-GOING FULL-TIME TEMP ROLEABOUT YOU:Are you immediately available to start work for a leading Pharmaceuticals company?Would you relish working for a people orientated...
1st Line Support Engineer
Our client is looking for a professional and driven Support Engineer to provide support and maintenance services to their customers.
- Provide 1st-line support - handling customer calls, gathering all relevant information, qualifying and logging issues
- Updating ticket management system ensuring all customer issues are updated and tracked
- Collect logs for analysis
- Collect traces for analysis
- Analyse logs
- Where appropriate refer customer issues to 2nd level support
- Assist the delivery teams to build and deploy new customer solutions based on low level design specifications
- Working with other departments within the business to ensure customer are receiving an excellent service
- Assist with ad-hoc internal network and IT tasks
- IT-based degree level qualification or equivalent IT knowledge to the required level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Creating and maintaining VMs
- Good working knowledge of TCP/IP networking - firewalls and routers an advantage
- SIP/VOIP experience would be an advantage
- Hands-on TDM/VOIP Telephony experience
- ITIL experience
For more information on this role, please contact the Guildford branch on 01483 533707.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.