A meticulous, organised and ambitious individual is required to join a highly respected business based in Luton as a Data Protection Support Assistant. This role...
A meticulous, organised and ambitious individual is required to join a highly respected business based in Luton as a Data Protection Support Assistant. This role is conveniently located near Junction 10 on the M1, and within walking distance from Luton Parkway station.
This is a great role for somebody who is currently working within a senior administration role and who has a solid understanding of the Data Protection Act, as you will be providing day to day support to the Group Data Protection Officer. As Data Protection Support Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the GDPR Implementation team
- Providing commercial advice to businesses in relation to the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Understanding and communicating issues that the business face in relation to privacy and data protection
- Supporting the implementation of training and awareness programs related to data protection and GDPR legislation
- Provide data protection monitoring activities
- Support the response to any data protection related queries
- Manage general administration of all subject access requests and data erasure requests
- Supporting investigations required as a result of any suspected data privacy breaches
Our ideal Data Protection Support Assistant candidate will need:
- A good understanding of the Data Protection Act and GDPR legislation
- To have worked in a commercial business enviroment
- Excellent administration skills
- The ability to communicate with managers at all levels across a range of businesses
- Strong critical and out of the box thinking
- To have great organisational and multi-tasking skills
- The ability to be analytical and focus on attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
This is office based, Monday-Friday and comes with a flexible benefits package which takes affect after probation. Parking and on-site canteen facilities are another bonus here.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now. Neil Copping will respond to all applications within 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.