My client are looking for a Land Access Coordinator to join their team, starting as soon as possibly on a temporary basis for approximately three...
Our client, based in Woking are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their busy team.
The purpose of the role is to provide full customer service and administrative support service to Recruitment function and supporting the Temporary staffing office. Reviewing, identifying, matching, and placing temporary staff with requested departments. Along with making sure all pre-employment checks for all temporary staff is processed.
- Maintain regular contact with all internal and external candidates and applicant's
- Liaise with the Recruitment Advisor and the Recruitment Team Leader to ensure all pre-employment checks and new starter are implemented correctly and within recruitment deadlines
- Responsible for checking of documents in line with pre-employment checks guidance within agreed timelines, including; verification of identity, right to work in the UK, professional registration and qualifications, references, DBS disclosure and occupational health
- Produce all required recruitment paperwork to a high standard, ensuring a high level of accuracy and professional standard
- Attend meetings, taking and distributing minutes
- Allocate staff to shifts based on requirements by the service and staff availability
- Check and review bank staff timesheets and following up on any discrepancies
- Liaise with agencies providing feedback on staff, timesheets and any other matters as may be required in the provision of the daily operational service
- Arranging interviews
- Producing weekly recruitment reports to the Team Leader
- The client is looking for someone who can build and maintain relationships
- Be able to work as part of a team and individually, with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office Packages
- Recruitment experience would be an advantage
For more information on this role, please contact the Guildford branch on 01483 533707
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.