Are you a HR assistant looking for that next challenge? If so, then this is an existing opportunity to join a growing business in Hemel...
** HR Assistant **
Immediate start and interviews
£20k - £22k + Great Benefits
I am currently recruiting for an experienced HR Assistant for a reputable firm in Guildford.
· HR system administration
· Ensure HR system self-service data is accurately captured and provide accurate statistical and headcount data, salary and other information
· Collate variable data for submission to payroll each month
· Flexible and core benefits administration
· Support business services recruitment activity
· Arranging first and second interviews for support staff with agencies and circulating CVs where required
· Production of offer letters and contracts for business services
· Pre-employment administration for business services
· Headcount reporting (starters movers leavers report)
· HR/L&D updates · Keep all files up to date, both personal HR files scanning and general filing
· Respond to employee queries, including but not limited to benefits claims, absenteeism and policies
· Assist with roll out of HR policies and procedures and other ad-hoc projects
· Alumni administration
· Engagement surveys
Qualifications and Experience
· Team player
· Strong numerical skills
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Excellent English and grammar
· Some HR Administration experience
Please contact the Guildford, Tate office for further details.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.