PA role supporting a team of Directors in an industry leading property consultancy based in the heart of Mayfair, London. This role is paying £26,000-...
6 month contract
A well known and highly successful media agency are looking for a reliable, bright and enthusiastic individual of the highest calibre to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a reliable person to demonstrate ownership and initiative.
Overview of the Role:
As a Personal Assistant supporting Managing Directors and Partners, the successful candidate must be reliable, proactive, resourceful, efficient, confident, well organised and able to interact with staff, clients, suppliers and media owners of all levels. This is a fast paced environment, and as such multi-tasking will be essential for this role. The successful candidate must be flexible, able to juggle multiple tasks and personalities on a daily basis and able to work well and deliver to high standards when under pressure. This is not a suitable role for someone who gets overwhelmed easily, cannot think of solutions, does not have a 'can do attitude' or needs to take their time to get things done.
As a main representative of the company and the senior management team they support, it is important this person is reliable, of the highest calibre, and possesses clear and concise communication skills.
Professionalism, politeness, competency and reliability are expected in any person joining our company. In addition, the Personal Assistant must also demonstrate:
- 'Can do attitude' - drive to deliver quality outputs, to the highest of standards
- Excellent levels of attention to detail
- Forward thinker - problem solver, solution finder
- Demonstrates proactivity and ability to use initiative at all times
- Flexibility to tailor support type and level to an individual's needs - understanding of their deliverables and pressures and supporting accordingly
- Confident, yet able to remain calm under pressure
- Approachable, possesses people skills
- Displays an upbeat and positive disposition
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate discretion - is completely trustworthy
- Willingness (and desire) to be part of a wider Office Support Team, as a valued member leading the overall improvement of our company's support offering
Key Tasks and Role specifics:
- Proactive & effective diary management of Managing Directors & Managing Partners
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate the needs of the Managing Directors before they arise
- Daily demonstration of flexibility and ability in reviewing and prioritising workload
- Working with the CCO & CPO's EAs with organising & implementing the smooth logistical running of conferences and events of all sizes and audiences (both locally and globally)
- Researching and booking breakfast, lunch and dinner venues
- Assisting with new starter inductions, presenting office information
- Assisting the Head of Office Support with office admin tasks, such as keeping our 'All You Need to Know' document up to date
- Producing presentations, agendas, and briefing papers
- Liaising with the Travel Co-ordinator to produce itineraries for Managing Directors
- Liaising with Reception and Hospitality teams in booking meeting rooms for Managing Directors and Partners and ensuring set up is executed correctly
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them where possible
- Printing, photocopying and binding documents for Managing Directors
- Dealing with incoming correspondence, distributing and/ or circulating where appropriate
- Good computer literacy (MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent typing skills
- Proactive communication with Office Support to flag any potential or existing issues
- Covering for team members when out of the office or on holiday
Experience: At least 2 years strong (and proven) support experience, handling a wide range of administrative and support related tasks, especially managing those of a senior position. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate working independently and proactively.
My client is looking for a reliable, bright and enthusiastic individual of the highest calibre to join a dynamic, creative and sociable communications agency located in central London. It is an excellent opportunity for a reliable person to demonstrate ownership and initiative.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.