An urgent opportunity has become available with a client on the outskirts of Exeter for a Senior Office Administrator to start as early as Wednesday...
An urgent opportunity has become available with a client on the outskirts of Exeter for a Senior Office Administrator to start as early as Wednesday 27 December on a temporary basis.
The main duties include but not limited to:
· Diary management and appointment booking.
· Prepare and provide management information reports, returns and feedback as required, developing appropriate databases to support this work.
· Deal with often complex referral enquiries and ensure that any requests for information are responded to quickly in line with guidance.
· To liaise regularly with staff members and their managers on a regular basis ensuring confidentiality at all times.
· To be the first point of contact for the department, able to deal with highly sensitive information and often distressed callers with empathy and discretion.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced PA or Office manager who can demonstrate the following:
· Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office applications.
· Able to work in unpredictable environment with changing demands and frequent interruptions.
· Able to deal with highly sensitive information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.