eCommerce Sales Support - Southampton Immediate start - Full time hours
We are working with a hugely successful global organisation who are looking for an experienced eCommerce Sales Support Coordinator to join their energetic and tech savvy team. You will need to thrive working in an innovative environment, and possess exceptional relationship building skills as you will be key to supporting the business with their ambitious new client acquisition plans. You will also be providing strategic insights on improvements needed and ideally you will have real time online customer service experience.
- Working within the E-Commerce team to achieve overall key objectives
- Monitor, respond and resolve all online customer service issues
- Follow-up on quotes and work to close quotes online and contact accounts that have had no activity
- Proactive customer retention activities including reactivation campaigns to customers that are inactive
- Coordinate lead conversion and promo campaigns with marketing
- Coordinate with IT on breaks/fixes and enhancements needed
- Develop and manage reporting on agreed upon metrics - weekly and monthly
Education and Experience required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent - Ideally but not essential
- Strong Customer service with sales aptitude - experience in both areas desirable
- Experience working in an e-Commerce environment preferred
- Experience working with an ERP system
- Experience working with NetSuite or similar CRM
- Experience working with marketing automation platform, e.g. Hubspot
- Ideally, experience with web analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted