Conference and Events Co-ordinatorSalary: £19,485 £22,000 per annumHours: Core 8am 6pm across 5 out of 7 days (weekends occasional 10 in one year) 36hrs per...
Conference and Events Co-ordinator
Salary: £19,485 - £22,000 per annum
Hours: Core 8am - 6pm across 5 out of 7 days (weekends occasional - 10 in one year) 36hrs per week on rota basis.
We are currently working with our client based in Southampton that are looking to fill a vacancy for a full time event co-ordinator.
The Conference and Events team are a small team responsible for 800+ events per year ranging from 5 - 500 guests.
The role would include balancing client needs against internal requirements.
This role at times can be demanding and will need someone with excellent negotiation skills and a resilient nature. Working within this team offers unique exposure to all aspects of managing events from enquiry handling, preparing event proposals and briefs, negotiating, managing data, the procurement of services, event health and safety, preparing event accounts and duty management on the day of the event.
The ideal candidate will have a flexible approach to working on a rota pattern with occasional late finishes (mainly until 7pm) and or early starts. There may also be occasional requirements to work evening and weekends.
· Event and conference planning
· Delivering the highest standard of service
· Ability to deal with planning and managing number of events simultaneously
· Ability to deal with a continually changing workload with an ever changing list of priorities.
· Build effective networks with clients and other team members
· Communicate across a broad client and colleague baseSuccessful candidates will be interviewed at the end of January.
If you would like to hear further information regarding this vacancy, please call 02380 835 800 and ask for Katie Gates.
Alternatively, please email your CV . You can also follow the steps listed to apply online.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.