A great opportunity exists for a Graduate Development Surveyor for a fantastic organisation based in central Torquay. Assist in project managing assets for a variety...
A great opportunity exists for a Graduate Development Surveyor for a fantastic organisation based in central Torquay.
- Assist in project managing assets for a variety of clients
- Submit and obtain planning permissions
- Produce development briefs and undertake negotiations with prospective developers
- Prepare estimates and reports for development schemes.
- Encourage owners to bring forward commercial development projects
- To assist with a variety of regeneration projects
- Prepare external funding bids
- Prepare and manage budgets
The successful candidate will have relevant degree in surveying and have some practical experience of property matters. You will have an understanding of relevant legislation and statutory obligations and look to become a member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS).
A competive salary, 25 days holiday and ongoing professional developement is on offer.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.