Executive Assistant with international travel required.Circa £38,000- £50,000Date posted- 30/11/2017Full time, permanentBased in SwindonI am working alongside a client who operate in a very niche...
Executive Assistant with international travel required.
Circa £38,000- £50,000
Date posted- 30/11/2017
Full time, permanent
Based in Swindon
I am working alongside a client who operate in a very niche market- bomb disposables for the United Nations.The client is looking for an EA to plan, manage and coordinator high quality and effective executive support to several Board members including the CEO, COO CFO, MD, Chairman and the General Legal Councillor.
The main responsibilities for this role would be-
- Coordination of diaries and calendars
- Setting up and organising conferences and meetings
- Producing agendas, briefing participants and minute taking
- Compiling the Boards expenses
- Travel alongside the Board to meetings and key events, both overseas and in the UK
- Complete other tasks as directed
- Plus much more'
- Highly competent in Microsoft office
- Experience in providing administration support
- Ideally having experience with Apple Mac computers
- Mature, confident, tactful with a good sense of humour
- Team player and having the ability to ownership
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Full UK Driving licence.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.