Temp to Perm Office Manager/ Executive Personal Assistant £25-30k p/a Working hours 9:00am 17:30pm North of Cambridge ...
Temp to Perm Office Manager/ Executive Personal Assistant
Working hours - 9:00am - 17:30pm
North of Cambridge
If you are an experience Executive Pa with Office management skills then this role could be perfect for you!
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client based just north of Cambridge to join their busy team on a temp to perm basis as an Office Manager/Executive Personal Assistant. The ideal candidate would be organised, disciplined and have the ability to stay calm in high pressure situations.
Key duties include;
· Assisting the CEO and managing a busy schedule
· Supporting chairman with board organisation and administration
· Supporting senior management team
· Managing the daily running of the office and IT systems
· Diary management - Using Outlook
· Coordinating and booking meetings and itineraries in the UK and internationally
· Minuting quarterly board meetings
· Ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the office including accountability for phone and IT systems, stock control for stationery supplies, equipment ordering and general facilities management responsibilities
· Providing HR support - including recruitment
· Meeting and greeting visitors
· Arranging travel (flights, taxis, transfers and hotels)
· Liaising with contractors - log and file incoming and outgoing legal documentation
· Organise events including regular company social activities
· General administrative duties
· Previous experience working as an executive PA for a team at Board or Senior Management level
· Previous management experience
· Strong administration skills
· High attention to detail
· Ability to prioritise workload
· Working well independently
· Incredibly organised
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity then please either call Maisie Farrington on 01223 324433 or email <mailto:>
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.