We are recruiting for an Executive Officer/PA for a consultancy/not for profit business based in the Sutton area. This is a permanent full time position.Salary...
We are recruiting for an Executive Officer/PA for a consultancy/not for profit business based in the Sutton area.
This is a permanent full time position.
We are looking for someone who has demonstrable skills in the smooth running of the organisation and the coordination of specific meetings and systems. Supporting the Chief Executive and working closely with the senior leadership team, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong organisational skills, with a good understanding of working within a small (international) organisation.
- Coordinate board and other external meetings (invitations, meeting logistics and documentation)
- Support the CEO with meeting preparation, correspondence and diary management
- Support with the CRM database
- Assisting with the organisation of events
- Support with finance administration
- Manage reception and general enquiries received by email and telephone as well as maintaining office systems, including shared calendars
- Assist in staff travel, visas and accommodation
Skills and attributes:
- Highly organised and flexible
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- Excellent written English, communication skills and attention to detail
- Having worked within an international organisation (desirable)
- Using a CRM database (desirable)
- Accurate minute/note taking
- Occasional international travel will be required
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.