ADMIN TEMP WORK available in Hitchin (Industrial estate area).Paying £8.65 per hourEstimated to last 12 weeks with possible permanent opportunity thereafter.Are you available immediately?Do you...
I am recruiting for a Team Assistant for my client, a lovely tight-knit insurance firm based in the City of London - paying up to £28,000. A fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join a successful team to provide support that will have a direct impact on the efficiency of the office. This role is based on reception but is primarily an administrative position - perfect for someone looking for a varied role.
Your responsibilities will vary from day-to-day dependent on the needs of the business, but will include:
- Receptionist duties; answering phones, meeting visitors, ensuring the office runs smoothly
- Preparing for board meetings, taking minutes
- Assisting the Team Assistant with formatting reports
- Travel organisation for the team
- Organising staff and client events; seminars, lectures and marketing
Before applying, please ensure you possess the following:
- Experience within a similar role within the office environment
- A high-energy, flexible approach to your work
I'm looking for a high-energy, flexible candidate who is happy to provide support to a busy team wherever its needed. You should be an experienced administrator and eager to apply your organisational skills in a new environment. Apply now to be considered!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.