I am currently looking to recruit a PA on a temporary basis, for the chairman of a well-established NHS organisation. My client require someone with...
My client, a leading Financial Advisory firm in the heart of the City are seeking an experienced Financial Services Personal Assistant (PA) to support the Founder/Chief Executive on a 1:1 basis. The ideal candidate will come from a finance background and have ample PA supporting experience dealing in fast paced team environments and liaising with Senior level Executives. Starting ideally in December 2017, paying a salary of £48k per annum plus a very healthy annual bonus.
- Heavy diary management across multiple time zones
- International travel itineraries and inbox management
- Arranging international and national meetings with clients/stakeholders from FTSE 100 clients - high level exposure
- Processing cash and corporate card expenses
- Making arrangements for events ran throughout the year
- Client meetings/lunches
- Maintain meeting planning spreadsheet, produce weekly for Executive Chairman
- Knowledge of Mail chimp software useful but not essential
- Involvement in some presentation preparation/client meeting preparation
- Adhoc personal PA duties
- Bright, articulate and polished individual
- Great understanding of the Financial Services sector
- Extensive diary, travel and meeting arrangements globally
- An enthusiastic team player - supporting the other PAs
If this sounds like you then please apply today or call Marc on 0203 096 4670.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.