Property Administrator Whiteley up to £21,000 depending on experience Excellent benefitsWe are looking for someone who has experience working within property services, estate agency or...
Experienced Property Manager required for a high end estate in the heart of Mayfair.
- Overseeing the day to day maintenance of leasehold properties.
- Attending, chairing and minuting Executive Committee meetings.
- Overseeing day to day, contracted and cyclical maintenance.
- Project managing major internal and external works.
- Liaising with local councils and government bodies to adhere to relevant regulations.
- Managing hard and soft copy data and e-mails and ensuring all client files are updated, dealing with flat owners queries verbally and in written form, managing on-site staff and managing relevant employment issues.
- Issuing and collecting service charge and ground rent arrears.
- Producing budgets, including reserve funding for the forthcoming years for Board approval.
- Managing expenditure against budget throughout the financial year and producing reports as required for the Executive Committee.
- Circulating information to residents concerning management issues.
- Ensuring Health & Safety regulations are adhered to, and providing legal understanding of relevant leasehold, Landlord and Tenant Act, Section 20 Notices and related lease restrictions and covenant issues.
For more information please apply today.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.