Established company in a rural location, just outside Lewes, are looking for an Administrator, salary £20-23k, dependent on experience. This is a split role where...
Compliance Manager, based in Stevenage - salary starting from £45,000. Tate have an opportunity for an accomplished Compliance Manager to work within a business associated with the Financial Services sector. As the Compliance Manager you will be required to continually monitor and improve service and compliance procedures and maintain a positive relationship between the organisation and the Financial Services Authority (FSA).We are looking for an experienced compliance manager who:
- Has ideally worked within the Financial Services sector
- Can manage, maintain and have a positive impact on the organisation's compliance monitoring programme
- Can devise training programmes to teach and maintain the highest technical standards
- Is able to oversee and manage technical and compliance
- Delivers consultant training programmes in order to maintain areas of authorisation
- Will take full ownership for pension switches, FS transfer and drawdown approval
- Has monitored, interpreted and trained changes to TAX and legislation
- Manages complaint procedures and investigations
- Takes ownership of miscellaneous compliance and technical queries
Please apply by attaching your current CV in a word doc. (not a PDF please) and Tate will review your application within 2 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.