PA Travel, Stevenage, circa £20,000 + benefitsA flexible, dedicated and meticulous PA is required to join a vibrant business. The role based in Stevenage will...
PA - Travel, Stevenage, circa £20,000 + benefits
A flexible, dedicated and meticulous PA is required to join a vibrant business. The role based in Stevenage will involve producing and managing detailed travel schedules and itineraries for senior members of the organisation.
As Travel PA you will ultimately be responsible for the travel functions of this international office and its senior team. Responsibilities will include:
- Creating, managing and updating extensive travel itineraries
- Researching, managing and booking flights, transfers, alternative transport, accommodation and restaurants
- Managing business flying accounts and liaising with account managers
- Renewing Travel Visas, Passports and ESTAS
- Liaising with office team members with reference to their travel arrangements
- Preparing travel folders
- Travel diary management including rescheduling arrangements during international trips
- Preparation of invoices
The ideal Travel PA candidate will need:
- To be proactive and highly organised
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Diary management experience
- To be vibrant, energetic and ambitious
- Previous experience of business travel management and/or events management or PA
- An ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication and customer service skills
Working Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm, you may also need to provide an out of our service during high profile business trips. Based in Stevenage, within walking distance of Stevenage train station. As PA- Travel you can expect to receive a salary circa. £20,000 plus benefits.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.