Graduate Digital Marketing Analyst, based in Stevenage £22,000 £30,000 based upon experience.Would you like to join a great team of marketing professionals? Based in Stevenage,...
Graduate Digital Marketing Analyst, based in Stevenage - £22,000 - £30,000 based upon experience.
Would you like to join a great team of marketing professionals? Based in Stevenage, you will be working across e-commerce functions to analyse trading patterns and website user journeys. You will be working predominantly with data, figures and spreadsheets. The majority of time your would be investigating what customers are searching for in terms of products and identifying which of these are or aren't performing and turning the findings into actionable insight.
As a Graduate Digital Marketing Analyst will you be:
- Reviewing the current Google Analytics setup across multiple accounts
- Working to improve future data collection and ensuring dashboards,tagging and tracking are fit for purpose
- Collecting, extracting & analysing data using advanced statistical techniques
- Compiling reports and communicating findings
- Identifying opportunities and providing recommendations that will increase revenue
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry developments
The ideal Graduate Digital Marketing Analyst will need....
- A relevant degree or qualification related to this position
- To be competent in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Excel.
- To have strong analytical skills with the ability to work with large amounts of data - facts, figures and number
- Good written and spoken communication skills - ability to present and communicate findings and insights coherently and share knowledge.
- Problem solving skills and ability to approach things logically.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- An ability to use own initiative and be self-motivated.
- To be well organised, efficient and diligent with the ability to prioritise workload.
This position is based in modern offices in Stevenage and is withing walking distance of Stevenage train station. PLEASE APPLY by attaching your current CV in a word doc. (not a PDF please) and I will review your application and get back to you within the next 2 working days.
Recruiting Consultant: Neil Copping, Tate Hitchin
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.