Do you have a passion for digital marketing?Do you have experience of implementing digital marketing initiatives including SEO and PPC? We are looking for an...
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Co-Ordinator for our client based in Epsom. This is a part time position working 22 hours per week.
The role offers the opportunity to:
- Liaise with, and manage a number of external agency partners.
- Regular contact with other departments including Sales Operations, Product, Purchasing and the wider Marketing and Marketing Communications teams.
- Manage the review and approvals of marketing communications.
- Contribute to analysis of previous quarter's materials utilisation and formal briefing of next quarter's requirements to relevant agencies.
- Manage and coordinate development and delivery of quarterly materials across all channels, ensuring synergy with national communications to support quarter start.
Applicants should have:
- A thorough, logical and persistent attitude to investigating and resolving problems with a keen eye for detail
- An ability to manage conflicting priorities and work to tight deadlines using own initiative
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels within the organisation and with partner agencies/suppliers
- Ability to analyse data and make recommendations
If you have the relevant experience and are immediately available and looking for part time hours, please apply today.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.