Do you have experience working within an administration environment and looking for a new challenge? Perhaps you enjoy administration but you are looking for a...
5 months temp
£10.25 per hour
Our client, a leader in the energy industry are looking to recruit an Operations Administrator to join their busy Milton Keynes based team. Reporting directly to the Project Managers you will provide a high level of administrative support across various teams, supporting them through an array of projects.
- You will be providing full support to the project managers with various administration and documentation tasks.
- Assisting with site inductions.
- Managing documentation, ensuring that it is all present, accurate and filed correctly.
- Downloading, collecting and updating operational reports.
- Editing various reports and documents so that they are in line with company branding.
- Creating and updating registers and trackers.
- Compile and update packs for various departments.
- Help create monetary documents such as quotes and charges.
- Booking travel.
- Minute taking.
- Various other ad-hoc admin duties
- As this is a varied role you will need to be highly organised and able to prioritise your workload effectively.
- Proven administrative experience is essential.
- You must be confident using Microsoft packages, especially Excel and Word.
- You must be able to work effectively as a team member with excellent communication skills.
What to expect if you are successful
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing business with opportunities for personal and professional development. The role would suit someone with strong administrative experience who is looking for a new challenge. If this sounds like the role for you, please apply below!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.