Part time temporary Administrator : 1 3 months in central Southampton25hrs per week flexible£8.75/hr To provide administrative support to the Line ManagerSupporting the process from...
Administrator- Chandlers Ford - £24,000-£25,000 - Full time hours Monday to Friday
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a business that was originally family run, however due to extensive growth over the years they now distribute their goods on a global basis.
You will need to have a strong background within administration as this role is a very demanding role and will require someone to hit the ground running.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded by working with great people in beautiful offices for a company with a great reputation within the industry.
- Order processing for UK, USA and Europe
- Tracking orders and ensuring all documentation is presented accurately and on time to customers.
- Answering queries over the telephone and via email
- Checking documentation from other sources so it is prepared, sent and received back in a timely manner.
- Maintain an overall view of all orders with real time status
- Checking shipping documentation.
- Preparing invoices, Custom invoices and packing lists for customers.
- Monitor and consolidate UK stock orders to ensure most cost effective shipments.
- Co-ordinate logistics of all shipments and deliveries, both UK and US.
- Produce packing lists for customers and warehouses.
- Manage receipt of goods in to the UK.
- Receive in goods to external warehouse.
- Manage stock levels, requirements and transfer of stock between external and UK warehouses.
- Perform stock adjustments and maintain stock figures.
- Maintain stock and costing spreadsheets, advise management of loss making products.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.