Are you a professional and personable Client Service Coordinator who enjoys a busy and varied role?Tate are recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator to join...
Customer Service Coordinator
£23,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
Are you a customer service professional who is looking to actively work towards building long term successful relationships with external customers and internal teams through a positive, professional and proactive work ethos ensuring the customer receives the highest quality customer service at all times? If so, then this role could be for you...
On a daily basis you will process orders, follow up customer enquiries over the phone/email and act as the first point of contact for all new and existing customers as well as provide support to a territory manager.
· Deal with all enquiries in an efficient and effective way
· Follow up enquires from the website with both lapsed and existing clients over phone to book appointments and up sell products
· Act as the main point of contact for existing customers and prospects by phone and email
· Work towards achievable weekly targets as set by the line manager and track progress throughout the week
· Prepare invoices
· Chase payments
· Collect payments
· Arrange deliveries
· General administration support
· Preferably multilingual (German, Spanish, Italian or French in addition to English is desirable)
· Experience working in a fast paced environment
· Pay attention detail
· Highly organised
· Confident and professional telephone manner
· Ability to make warm sales calls (Never cold)
· Able to work well under pressure
· Excellent IT Skills- Microsoft Package (Word, Excel)
· Familiar with CRM systems/databases
· Excellent communication skills
· Able to work as part of a team and independently
· Commission and bonus scheme
· 23 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
· Staff discount on products sold
· Free onsite parking
If this role sounds like the position for you then please apply now or for further information please call Hannah on 01223 324433.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.