****Permanent***** DB Pension Administrator / Project AnalystA vacancy has arisen within the expanding Pension Administration Project team working on a number of high profile projects,...
Our Winchester based Insurance client are seeking an administrator to support their growing needs within their small, friendly team.
- Issuing policy documentation, maintaining records, dealing with premium collection queries, refunds, and other administrative procedures in an accurate and timely manner
- Communicating with them on a written basis via letter and email to resolve their queries and needs to a high standard
The essential skills required:
- Experience and/or relevant qualifications in Insurance are desirable
- Analysis and problem-solving
- Previous experience in an Administration environment would be advantageous
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Ability to work quickly with a very high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to learn multiple procedures and quickly gain an understanding of bespoke systems.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Non-contributory Stakeholder Pension (10%)
- Life cover (4 times annual salary)
- Annual company bonus scheme
- 35 hours week - flexitime operated
- 22 days holiday with the opportunity to earn 8 extra days in flex time
- Casual dress code when visitors not present
- CII Study Support
- Training and support will be provided in all company procedures
- Working hours are 35 hours per week between 9am and 5pm.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.