** Systems Administrator **IMMEDIATE START & INTERVIEW Upto £32k based on expThis is a great role that's of superb training and career development opportunityGuildford based...
**Risk and Compliance Officer**
£40K-£55K - Depending on experience
Our client based in Woking is looking for an experienced Risk and Compliance Officer to join their firm.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Risk, Compliance & Quality Manager and Compliance Officer for Legal Practice to ensure that the firm complies with its regulatory obligations. They will regularly work with the Compliance officer for Finance and Administration regarding compliance relating to money laundering, as well as ensuring adherence from all employees to internal risk management and quality procedures.
Experience and skills:
- Previous experience is a similar role
- Previous experience within a professional services firm - preferably Legal services
- Anti-Money Laundering experience
- Excellent Administration skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
For further information on this role, please contact the Guildford branch on 01483 533707.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.