What? Customer Service AdvisorWhere? Burgess Hill central locationWhen? ASAPHow much? £8ph permOur client is looking for a candidates to temp with them then transfer permanently...
1 year contract for a Debt Management Advisor, Brighton, £24737, working for the UK Regulator of pensions.
Duties will involve:
- Preparing the manual and bulk upload court applications for unpaid fines.
- Responsible for the collection of any internal debt.
- Responsible for the preparation of cases for enforcement post CCJ.
- Responsible for working with auto enrolment queries to resolve issues.
- Point of contact for court queries whether with paperwork submitted or preparing details for internal AE Lawyers on defended cases.
- Responsible for producing analysis and stats on cases sent to court and success rates etc.
Previous experience in a similar debt management role is essential, along with strong numeracy and communication skills. Organised, intermediate Excel and ability to work to tight deadlines.
This is a full time role working Monday-Friday, 9-5pm, 25 days holidays, pensions, flexible working, £24737, Central Brighton location.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.