Are you currently looking for a new opportunity and have recent call centre experience? Tate are working exclusively on behalf of a rapidly expanding and innovative...
Recently left University and looking for your first opportunity? Do you have experience in a call centre environment but looking to join a smaller more independent firm?
Tate are working exclusively on behalf of a rapidly expanding and innovative new firm based in Nottingham City Centre to recruit a number of customer service advisors to join their busy collections team on a temporary to permanent basis.
The role will involve:
· Engaging with customers regarding their personal accounts
· Understanding reasons for missing payments deadlines
· Offering financial support advice and potentially setting up payment plans
· Responding to any general enquiries
They are looking for people who have skills in the following:
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to say no
· Ability to work in a fast paced and sometimes pressurised environment
· Driven by targets
· Outgoing and confident
· Excellent organisational skills
· Positive attitude to work
They are ideally looking for people with previous experience in collections however a strong background in customer service within a contact centre will also be considered.
Shift patterns: Monday to Friday : 12:00 - 20:00 and 08:00 - 16:00 working every 3rd Saturday
Salary: £8.50 per hour
If you are interested in applying, then please contact the office asap on 0115 899 0303
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.