We are currently working, exclusively, with a well-established insurance based in the City who are seeking a receptionist to join their growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a global company and play an integral part of the team. You'll be responsible for meeting and greeting visitors, maintaining security and communications systems and providing senior management with ad-hoc diary management and administrative duties which is what makes this role so exciting.
The ideal candidate will be well-presented, articulate and confident liaising with people all levels whether this is over the telephone, face to face or via email. You'll pride yourself on being a 'brand ambassador'.
The duties of the role include:
· Meeting and greeting visitors
· Managing a busy switchboard
· Managing meeting room diaries and refreshments/catering; co-ordinate lunch
· Monitoring office supplies and ordering new supplies when necessary
· Managing and recording all meeting room/reception expenses for the company credit card
· Supporting Senior Management with ad-hoc diary management and administrative duties
· Assisting the Office Manager as and when required, with ad-hoc duties
· Supporting the PAs
· Assisting with ad-hoc duties such as typing, filing, photocopying and collating of documents
· Maintaining and updating international telephone lists
· Issuing and collecting security passes
· Ensuring post is distributed and collected each day
· Assisting with new staff inductions and set up with access to the building
This role will be busy and varied and the ideal candidate will need to thrive in a role where they have lots of duties to manage and prioritise.
This is a full-time, permanent position offering a salary of up to £24,000 dependant on experience.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.