Tate are currently recruiting for an accountant/practise manager for our altrincham based client, Due to rapid expansion over the last eight years, an exciting opportunity is...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a growing health care company which need to bring a HR function into their branch in Liverpool.
Tate are looking for someone who enjoys implementing HR functions within branches and a strong desire to recruit for staff.
Monday to Friday.
£30000 - £40000 Per Annum
20 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Free street parking
· Handling HR processes and policies
· Full Recruitment process for staff using job boards
· Regularly updates from government sites and legislation's
· Interviewing staff
· Drafting offer letters/employment contracts
· Compiling job descriptions
· Adding new staff to the HR systems
· Deactivate employers from the HR system and undertake exit interviews
· Build queries to obtain information which are needed for Line Managers
· Collect, file and maintain the personal information and employment information
· Signing of review documents
· Monthly HR reports
· Health & Safety Policy and execution
Desirable Skills and Experience:
· Previous HR experience
· Preferably CIPD accredited
· Implementing HR and recruitment processes
· Health care background
· Experienced recruiting for health care professionals
· Car driver (Travel will be required)
If you're interested and believe you fit the above criteria apply now or ring Tate on 0161 828 5400.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.