French Speaking Customer ServiceHemel HempsteadTemporary negotiable dependant on experienceAre you looking for a company that can offer stability and progression, would you like to work...
Job Title: Telesales Executive
Salary: £20,000 depending on experience
Location: Hemel Hempstead
I'm supporting a well established client in Hemel Hempstead who is passionate about customer service. Long term relationships with both its customers and employees are seen as vital to the companies success.
Main Aim of the Job
Generating sales through telephone and email communication as well as keeping appropriate records on the firms in-house CRM system.
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Source and generate sales leads in a proactive manor
· Complete a minimum of 40 telephone contacts per day
· Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
· Chase up warm leads
· Update the CRM system
· Deal promptly and efficiently with customer queries and process order requests
· Maintain an up to date product knowledge
Skills and Experience
· Proven track record in an outbound B2B telesales role
· Customer service/sales experience
· Professional telephone manner with an outgoing personality
· Motivated self-starter
· Computer literate
· Works well under pressure
For more information please apply by attaching your CV or calling Matt Barker 01442 345210
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.