We are currently with a Property Management company based in the West End who are seeking a Leasehold Team Administrator to join their growing team.Stunning...
Superb opportunity to support an innovative creative business in the heart of the West End. Ensuring the smooth running of the office and office supplies, this role will be the lynch-pin of the business.
Our client is a very successful creative company of approx. 50 people. They really need someone who is the go-to person who can turn their hand to pretty much anything! You are literally in charge of your own destiny here, the opportunity to grow is all dependant on you and your drive to develop and succeed.
- Ordering and budget management of supplies
- Ensuring stock is replenished at all times
- Liaising with contractors
- Organising team events
- Booking travel arrangements
- Supporting the CEO's Executive Assistant
- Supporting the HR Director
- And generally being on hand to ensure that the office runs like clockwork!
- Up to 30 days holiday
- Season ticket loans
- Daily and weekly lunches
- Early Friday finish
- Casual dress
- Lots of team events
The most important thing for this role is a super positive and engaging attitude and a really strong attention to detail!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.