Logistics Administrator Harpenden £18k to £21kNiche and growing company based in Harpenden looking for a Logistics Admin support to join their team.Role will consist of...
Project Administrator - £23k - Redbourn
An established project administrator with previous experience in the construction and property sector is required to join a busy and expanding company in Redbourn . The administrator will be a support to the project manager and will have the following duties-
- Assist the project and site managers through the whole process, from initial request to final handover.
- Support in updating project documentation.
- Monitoring project plans and time-frames.
- Creating detailed reports
- Commercial awareness of any project activities, identifying any risks or issues, cost estimates and budgeting.
The ideal candidate will have a background in this type of role, you will also need to have
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- organisation skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Attention to detail is a must.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.