Are you currently looking for a new opportunity and have recent call centre experience? Tate are working exclusively on behalf of a rapidly expanding and innovative...
DATA ENTRY ASSISTANT
Nottingham City Centre
£16 - £18,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Our client based in Nottingham is looking for a Data Entry Assistant. You will demonstrate a meticulous approach to your work to ensure no errors are being processed.
Duties will include, but not limited to:-
· Running reports and managing excel spreadsheets to ensure all data is correct
· Inputting accurate details in to web portals and recording data
· Preparing documents whilst working to a deadline
· Resolving customer queries
· Liaising with third parties on documentation queries
· Build good relations with all clients via written and verbal communication
· Processing invoices and preparing for VAT returns
· Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
· Excellent customer service skills, both internal and external
· Accurate and excellent attention to detail
· Ability to prioritise and deliver to meet deadlines
· Strong computer and analytical skills
· Good problem solving skills and ability to investigate problems to a resolution
· Ability to process data accurately
· Cost awareness
Do you enjoy data entry? Do you pride yourself on attention to detail? This role maybe for you. The successful candidate will work in a team supporting one another. If you feel this role will suit you and you enjoy working in a fun but hardworking team, then please apply for the role by clicking on the below or contacting <mailto:> or <mailto:>
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.