Superb opportunity to support an innovative creative business in the heart of the West End. Ensuring the smooth running of the office and office supplies,...
We are currently with a Property Management company based in the West End who are seeking a Leasehold Team Administrator to join their growing team.
Stunning offices, a hard working and supportive team and the opportunity to play an integral part of this growing business - this is an amazing opportunity to join a company who take so much pride in what they do and also each and every one of their employees.
As part of the Leasehold Team you will mainly deal with administering and processing consents and formalities relating to sales of properties and requests for permission or changes to lease terms specified in a variety of residential and commercial title documents, and collect fees for these services for the Landlords.
The duties of the role will include:
· Administering the Landlords requirements as part of sales, transfers, re-mortgages and consent applications relating to our customer's properties.
· Liaise with solicitors and vendors during the conveyancing process, transfers, sales and re-mortgages
· Interpret and understand legal documents (Lease/TP1/OCE/RX/TR1/LPE1) to ensure the relevant covenants relating to assignment, sales and re-mortgages are complied with.
· Dealing with consents for assignment or transfer (if required by leases or TP1s)
· Process completion registration and Land Registry compliant certificates of compliance for buyers and solicitors.
· Considering and processing applications for standard consents required in leases and TP1s, including subletting of property; keeping pets; minor alterations and works.
· Produce accurate information and reports for weekly/ monthly meetings.
· Maintain accurate computerised and manual records regarding leasehold service charges.
· Deal with legal enquiries and processes related to the sale of existing leasehold properties.
A knowledge and understanding of the legal requirements applicable to the transfer and mortgage of Leasehold and Freehold property as as Land Registry titles and Requisitions would be beneficial.
A strong attention to detail and the ability to work to strict deadlines is essential as well as excellent communication skills.
This role is full time, permanent and offering a salary between £22,000 - £28,000 dependant on experience.
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.