My client, an IT solution provider based in the City are recruiting for a Business Development Executive to join their internal Sales team in their...
We have an amazing opportunity to work with one of the largest fashion accessory brands internationally and be part of a successful Marketing team. This role is based in Docklands and the salary is paying up to £25,000.
The successful candidate will work incredibility closely with the Marketing Manager and help support on all administrative tasks and duties along with being a Brand Ambassador at Events and showcases. Ideally the successful candidate will have an interest in Marketing and Events.
Your duties will include;
- Supporting the marketing team on reports and marketing campaigns
- Help assisting in the coordination and facilitation of events all year round
- Event management
- Analysing marketing trends
- Update the internal database
- Provide clear communication to all internal and external customers
- Representing the brand as a Brand Ambassador
-Previous experience in a similar role
-Interest in marketing and events
-Exceptional communication skills
-Willingness to work hard and be a team player
-Professional, positive and competent
We are looking for someone dynamic, enthusiastic, willing to go above and beyond and an individual who will take pride and job satisfaction in their role.
A salary of £23,000 per annum plus a good bonus are available. Interviews immediately to start immediately.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.