Superb opportunity to support an innovative creative business in the heart of the West End. Ensuring the smooth running of the office and office supplies,...
We are currently working, exclusively, with a well-established property company based in the heart of the West End who are seeking an Estates Administrator to join their growing team.
This is a brand new position and a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, corporate organisation with stunning offices, a great team and centrally located.
Ideally, the successfully candidate will have previous experience working within Estates or Property and have a keen interest in pursuing their career in this field.
The key duties of the role include:
- Providing administrative support to cover all aspects of a portfolio of properties (predominately residential) in England and Wales
- Providing exceptional service to clients landlords
- Continuing meaningful relationships with all managing agents
- Setting up and preparing Property Inspection Forms and distributing to Managing Agents
- Producing notes and records on property inspections to be saved on the database
- Database management
- Ability to interpret reports and highlight concerns to management team
- Organising Property Inspection diary
- Arranging meetings with managing agents (in person and telephone)
- Recording and documenting Property Information forms
- Assisting in the production and review of estates management policies and procedures
- Participating in team meetings, departmental and corporate project and planning processes
- Maintaining accurate computerised and manual records regarding leasehold service charges
- General administrative tasks
You must be highly organised, professional and personable with the ability to manage your own workload effectively. You will need to have a keen eye for detail, good grammatical skills and the confidence to liaise with people at all levels whether this be over the telephone, via email or face-to-face.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established, growing business and become an integral part of the team.
Offering an attractive salary of up to £25,000, could this be the right for you? If so, please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.