Credit Controller required for a well established company based in Watford. Role will consist of dealing with credit checking and account...
Job Description: Recruitment Officer
Responsible To: Resourcing Manager
Short Description: This role is responsible for the end to end recruitment process of Support Assistant
roles within the operation.
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday, day working, based at Head Office in Slough with travel to company
homes as required
Summary of Benefits: Salary up to £28k depending on experience
28 days annual leave
Company Pension Scheme
Free car parking
Specific Duties: The Recruitment Officer will be specifically responsible for:
1. Carrying out the end to end recruitment process for Support Assistant roles as directed by the Recruitment Manager.
2. Developing recruitment campaigns ensuring that recruitment is organised and conducted expeditiously for all roles.
3. Placing adverts on internal job boards and external recruitment job sites.
4. Devising selection testing material for roles as required.
5. Conducting initial screening, telephone and face to face interviews in conjunction with the relevant Operational Manager.
6. Making recruitment decisions and generating all offer paperwork for candidates.
7. Completing all necessary recruitment administration.
8. Developing, maintaining and implementing recruitment processes, procedures and documentation as required.
9. Developing, maintaining and implementing recruitment plans in conjunction with the relevant operational managers.
10. Working in partnership with line managers on their operational support assistant vacancies and ensuring that they are recruitment in a timely manner.
Generic Duties: In addition to specific responsibilities, the role will also be responsible for ensuring:
1. the maintenance of confidentiality of all information unless otherwise permitted by management
2. full compliance with companys vision, values, policies and procedures
3. work in a manner that promotes team work and a collegial environment
4. active and positive promotion of the companys image and brand
5. other duties that may be assigned by management
Qualifications: The following qualification, skills and experience are required for this role:
1. Must have previous experience in a dedicated recruitment role
2. Experience in recruitment within Health & Social Care is desirable
3. Strong English spoken, listening, writing, communication and presentation skills
4. Excellent administrative skills
5. Key experience of working with and advising line managers on recruitment decisions
6. First class IT and communication skills
7. Team orientated and results focused
8. Confidence to work across all levels of the business
9. Full driving licence and use of own car to visit company homes to interview as required
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.