** Operations / Contracts Coordinator **IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS£25K £27K + £3k bonus. Based in Woking with 1 to 2 days per week at the London...
** Finance Coordinator **
6 months contract
Start date - 1st November 2017
£30k to £33k
Our client based in Guildford, is seeking an experience Finance professional to initially join a fixed term contract for 6 months.
· Interacts and takes direction from the Corporate Controller, Senior Financial Analyst and Corporate CFO as required.
· Oversee and manage the data and systems necessary for providing timely and accurate information for financial reporting
· Manages the financial and accounting duties
· Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and offer direction and administration support of international financial operations
· Leads the effort to manage accounts receivable within the EMEA region
· Acts as back up for Accounts Payable by processing invoices for payment
· Manages the treasury function for the UK office
· Prepares entries, maintains account ledgers reconciling discrepancies
· Provides technical expertise and direction regarding accounting issues and discrepancies
· Processes, audits and reconciles various inter-company billing requests and related transactions.
· Balances financial books, petty cash, and records
· Compile invoices and credit memos using computerized accounting software.
· Process electronic invoices on multiple client platforms
· Supports stock inventory and ensure semi-annual reconciliations are completed
· Post monthly journal entries and journalize transactions to accounts affected
· Classify, verify, and post items in books or journals
· Monitor and review Jobs to ensure accurate recognition of revenue and costs
· Perform month-end reconciliation of balance sheet and income statement items affected by seminar and consulting lines of business
· Provide coverage for EMEA office and team as needed
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management
· Knowledge of accounting or bookkeeping procedures
· Knowledge of and skill in using computer software
· Excellent communication, prioritizing and organizational skills
· Ability to pay attention to detail and meet deadlines
· Two A Levels plus vocational qualification
· AAT Level 3 or equivalent business experience
· Travel may be required to attend annual meeting at Corporate headquarters
· Should have valid passport
For further details, please contact the Guildford Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.